By supporting Royal Devon Hospitals Charity, you’ll be helping to power up the hospital, ward or service most important to you. Together we can continue doing amazing things for our hospitals.
There are plenty of exciting ways to get involved! Whether it’s with friends and family, or you fancy taking on a personal challenge, our fundraising team is here to support you every step of the way. Below are just a few suggestions to get your creative juices flowing…
- Mince Pie Bake Off – challenge friends to see who can make the best mince pie and sell them for a donation.
- Sweepstakes – up the ante on the big sporting events, Bake Off, Strictly, Eurovision or whatever tickles your fancy!
- A sponsored month – no chocolate, no alcohol, or a daily mile, daily press-up challenge!
- Online auction – sell your pre-loved items online and donate the proceeds.
- Sky dive – take to the skies and get sponsored for a charity sky dive
- Art exhibition – showcase local artists and raise money through an entry fee
- Birthday giving – ask your loved ones to donate in lieu of gifts
- Coffee morning – get together and enjoy a cuppa while raising money
- Wear purple day – encourage friends and colleague to go purple!
- Take part in one of our charity events.
Need some more ideas? Check out what some of our inspirational fundraisers have been up to!